The MiniBRS is a compact Blast and Recovery System designed specifically to fit into an elevator that is often found on a tower in refineries or facilities doing blasting and painting work. This portable skid includes a small blast machine, Eductor vacuum pump, Cyclonic Separator and Dust Collector into one small envelope which can be easily moved around.
This BRS system recirculates the abrasive to help minimize waste, so you will need to check your specification to ensure you can used recycled media, before using this unit.
The Blast pot has is 0.3 cuft and can hold 20 kg of garnet.
Minimum air supply of 185cfm/100psi is required to run this unit
Expected blasting production up to 2m2 per hour
Available for hire Australia wide
- Vacuum blasting in facilities with limited access
- Small spot blasting projects where clean up of spend abrasive would be very time consuming.
- Small lead paint removal projects
- Projects where recycled abrasive is specified
- Available for Hire or Purchase
NOTE: For use on Hazardous materials vacuum hose & filter cartridges must be purchased.