Careers at BlastOne
BlastOne International is a leading global supplier to the Abrasive Blasting & Protective Coatings Industry.
We have the following opportunities available in Australia:
About the Business
Temco, a BlastOne group company is a privately-owned customer driven business, well established in the Western Australian market. We specialise in the supply of the highest quality equipment, consumables and service to the abrasive blast cleaning and protective coatings industry.
About the role
This is an internal Sales role within a small multi-disciplined team. You will be required to attend to existing and potential customers by answering product and service questions, informing customers about our other products and services. You will process orders, prepare correspondence, and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Prepare quotations and sales orders as requested to meet customer requirements.
- Ensure correct delivery details, pricing matches quotation, confirm/communicate with vendor on stock ordered and payment terms.
- Take ownership of the company CRM system to enter and update opportunities, customer data and plan, prioritise and monitor your sales activities.
- Updating customers on deliveries.
- Proactive sales calling (Ice breakers, non-current customers, cold calling potential new customers.
- Be the first point of call for all counter sales and capture any relevant information on the product enquiry or sale that may lead to future opportunities, pass to Sales Reps.
- Support external Sales Reps when required.
- Work as part of our team.
Benefits and perks
- Full on the job training
- Family friendly environment
- Incentive program
- Be an integral part of the team
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a team player with a positive attitude
- Well organised with excellent communication skills
- A person with a common-sense approach, and attention to detail
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work with a rapidly growing and fast-paced company
- Demonstrate capability and be self-motivated
- Adherence to BlastOne group Core Values
This is a full-time position working within a highly customer focused team. You will have a “can do attitude”, be a team player, as well as possessing a professional work ethic. Excellent people and communication skills are essential.
We are 100% committed to our customers and require someone who shares the same work ethos.
Full training will be given for the right candidate.
Email your application to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Want to work for a Dynamic Global Enterprise?
BlastOne is always interested in hiring people with terrific talent and attitude. If you are one of those people, who are the top of the industry, a true ‘A’ player who loves a hard working team and a never dying attitude – you don’t need to wait for a position to open – Contact us today!