Polyurethane jacket blast light for durability. LED blast light lamps for long life illumination.
The blast light is user friendly and fits/installs onto the BlastOne Blast Hose or Shot / Grit Hose, close to the blast nozzle and provides a well lit spot light for work area where the sandblaster is blasting the blasted steel surface
This 6-LED polyurethane wrapped aluminum blast light can mount directly onto the blast hose or can be hand held. It is extremely durable and lightweight and features a replaceable blast lens. Includes light with 10″ cable.
This LED abrasive blasting work light is ideal for lighting the work surface when blasting inside tanks, at night, or other low-light conditions. Reduces shadows in corners and hard-to-light areas.
- LEDs emitting color at 6000K (+/-200K)
- Rated at 1200 lumens
- Refractive optical design for targeted focus at 26° beam angle
- Wired to be powered directly from 12-28V AC/DC source
- Polyurethane-wrapped aluminum body
- Dimensions – Length: 7″ x Halo Diameter: 3″
- Weight – Light head (as supplied): 2 lbs
- Mounting – comes with a mount for blast hose, or it can be hand held