DeFelsko Instruments are Simple to use
- Fast measurement, 180 + measurements per minute.
- Ready to go, pre-calibrated out of the box.
- Easy one-handed navigation of menu.
- Bright display, suitable for all environments.
- Reset option to restore original factory settings.
DeFelsko Instruments are Durable in a tough industry
- Solvent, oil, acid, dust, and water resistant — Weatherproof
- Wear-resistant Ruby probe tip
- Protective, shock-absorbent rubber cover with belt clip
- 2-year warranty on gauge body and probe
- Certificate of Calibration included
- Built-in temperature compensation
- Hi-Res mode for greater precision
- Conforms to AS, ISO and ASTM Standards
DeFelsko Instruments are Versatility for every job and every inspector
- 4 Calibration options.
- Multiple languages.
- Backlit display that flips for any-side viewing.
- Extended probe cables up to 75m for remote or underwater measuring.
- Use rechargeable or standard batteries.
- Units switchable between Mils/Microns/mm.
Powerful memory and statistics for non-stop measurement
- Statistics mode for live averages, standard deviation, min/max thickness and number of readings while measuring.
- Hi/Lo alarm alerts when measurements exceed user-specified limits.
- Fast mode, 90+ readings per minute for rapid inspection with date and time stamp.
- USB cable included for fast, simple connection to Computer or power supply.
- Free Software Updates via web keep your gauge current.
- Screen Capture, for record keeping and review.
- PosiSoft Software for viewing, analysing & reporting.
Standard DeFelsko models include
- Storage of 250 readings per probe—stored readings can be downloaded or viewed.
Advanced DeFelsko models include
- Stores 100,000 readings in up to 1,000 batches and sub-batches
- Live graphing of measurements
- Onscreen notes with QWERTY keyboard.
- 3 Scan Modes, up to 180+ readings per minute.
- Stores calibrations for measuring on different substrate conditions.
- Can determine if specific test area conforms to various international standards.
- Bluetooth to mobile devices running PosiTector App, or optional portable printer.
- API available for integration into third-party software.
Compatible with other probes